EXCLUSIVE: "Pioneering a digital financial revolution" - Labuan International Business and Financial Centre in 'The Fintech Magazine'
The Labuan International Business and Financial Centre (Labuan IBFC) was established by the Malaysian government […]
Lithuanian FinTech PAYSTRAX Launches in the UK
Having received its Payment Institution License from the FCA earlier this year, FinTech company PAYSTRAX […]
Liquido Licensed by Central Bank of Brazil as Payments Institution
Liquido, the next generation payments company for Latin America, today announced that it has received […]
Montonio enhances fintech services with an extended Lithuanian Payment Institution License; adds new payment methods in Poland.
Montonio, the Estonian fintech innovator, has received an extension to their existing Payment Institution License […]
Januar Secures Landmark Payment Institution License To Solve The Banking Problem For EU Crypto Businesses
Januar ApS the financial services partner for crypto businesses, today announces it has received its full […]
- Could a Fintech Spring be on the horizon: Thredd sees strong transaction growth in several business verticals, bucking typical winter payment doldrums Read more
- GB Bank appoints Mark Sismey-Durrant as new Chair Read more
- Aryza and Acquired.com Partnership Revolutionises Customer Experience Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Pioneering a digital financial revolution” – Labuan International Business and Financial Centre in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- iwoca partners with business account provider Countingup to offer flexible loans Read more