EXCLUSIVE: "Looking for the..." - Freddie Lower, Cazenove Capital in 'The Fintech Magazine'
Freddie Lower from Cazenove Capital holds founders’ hands as they head to the door. So, […]
Blockchain Founders Fund Announces First Close of $75 Million Venture Fund
Blockchain Founders Fund, announced the principal close of BFF II. The $75m fund saw participation from notable […]
NGC Ventures Leads $3.5 Million Investment Round for Crypto Derivatives Platform, Phemex
Phemex, a cryptocurrency derivatives platform today announced a $3.5 million (USD) investment round, led by NGC Ventures, one of the world’s leading blockchain investment firms, followed by a number of Morgan Stanley executives and a leading team of quants.
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more