EXCLUSIVE: "PoweringChoice" - Myles Bertrand, Tuum in 'The Fintech Magazine'
Tuum, one of the latest new generation core banking providers, is making remarkable progress by […]
Lockdown Legacies and Leave Behinds: The lasting impact of the pandemic on consumer behaviour
Three years on from the start of the UK’s first lockdown, on 23rd March, new […]
UK banking firms most prepared for the ‘new normal’ in the workplace
With the government now a week into its 50-page roadmap out of lockdown, a new report suggests that UK banking firms were the most prepared for the rise of remote and flexible working pre-lockdown compared to other industries
Prime Property market continues display of resilience: CapitalRise complete funding on third development since lockdown
The Prime Property market continues to display resilience and movement as CapitalRise announce they have closed their latest deal, a bridging loan to fund the acquisition of land for a prime residential development located on Icklingham Road, part of the exclusive Fairmile estate in Cobham, Surrey.
Mode Banking sees Bitcoin trading volumes skyrocket during UK Lockdown
Mode’s surge in trading activity was immediate after two main events that took place last month; the global markets crash at the beginning of March and the UK’s official lockdown announcement due to COVID-19 on March 23rd.
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more
- AlphaSense Grows to $2.5 Billion Valuation, Securing $150 Million in Series E Funding Led by BOND Read more