Zero Hash Raises $105 Million Series D Funding
Zero Hash, the leading B2B digital-asset-as-a-service infrastructure that offers the turnkey solution to allow any platform the ability for their customers to buy/sell, send/receive, reward, earn and stake digital assets, today announced its $105 million Series D funding round. Zero Hash’s investors now include Bain Capital, NYCA, and Steve Cohen’s Point72 Ventures.
The Zero Hash Series D funding follows the announcement of its Series C three months ago in September 2021. “Zero Hash has defined a new Fintech vertical of ‘digital-assets-as-a-service’. Our thesis is very simple – every financial services firm and a wide variety of customer businesses will offer a crypto or NFT product within the next twelve months,” said Edward Woodford, Founder and CEO.
Zero Hash enables any business to natively embed crypto and NFTs into their own customer experience quickly and easily. Zero Hash now powers some of the largest neo-banks (including MoneyLion and Wirex), fastest-growing payment processors (including MoonPay, Ramp, and Transak), and prominent retail brokers (including tastyworks, TradeZero, and TradeStation).
Zero Hash’s APIs currently powers some of the largest and fastest-growing platforms as well as millions of end customers. The Company’s product suite includes crypto buy & sell, send & receive on-chain, P2P transfers, rewards, round-ups, and staking. Zero Hash handles the entire back-end complexity and regulatory licensing required to offer these digital asset experiences to millions of customers globally.
Zero Hash now powers a significant portion of the world’s entire on-chain transaction volume. The company will use the proceeds of the round to continue to expand its global team across compliance, marketing, product, and engineering. The Company also intends on enhancing its support for Layer 2 protocols as well as doubling the number of assets it supports to over eighty by the end of the year. Aside from opportunistically looking at strategic acquisitions, the capital injection will enable the Company to expand its international licensing framework to provide the one-stop infrastructure for the largest global firms.
Companies In This Post
- Visa and Oxfam America to Explore Expanding Anticipatory Action Program to Bring Pre-Disaster Financial Support to the Philippines, Kenya, Colombia, and Puerto Rico Read more
- Global Centre launched to accelerate climate finance Read more
- A Third or More Young Investors Acted on Misleading Online Financial Advice Read more
- ICMA announces collaboration with IsDB and LSEG for developing guidance for practitioners on Green Sukuk Read more
- Crypto.com Receives Authorisation as an Electronic Money Institution from the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority Read more