Xceedance Expands its Support of the Global Insurtech Market through an Alliance with the Israeli Insurtech Accelerator
Xceedance, a provider of strategic insurance consulting and technology serving insurance organizations worldwide, today announced an alliance with the Israeli Insurtech Accelerator (IIA) at Insurtech Israel, an organization which leads and promotes the insurtech ecosystem in Israel.
The alliance positions Xceedance as a potential investor and partner for nascent startups within IIA’s roster of insurtech organizations. IIA-affiliated firms can work with Xceedance as a proven services and solutions provider to the global insurance industry. In addition to funding, insurtech firms can turn to Xceedance for:
- Advice and mentoring from successful entrepreneurs who have built a company from startup to a multi-million-dollar global brand;
- Marketing and sales guidance and access to a global business development network;
- Introductions to an extensive global list of insurers, reinsurers, agents, brokers, and MGAs;
- Insights from industry professionals with deep domain expertise across the lifecycle of insurance operations;
- Access to proven technology and core systems teams to assist with product development, testing, and implementation;
- Access to cloud administration/deployment and managed services support; and
- Finance, human resources (HR), legal, and administrative assistance.
“Xceedance has deep connections in the U.S., EU, and A/NZ insurance markets, enabling access and engagements for the Israeli insurtech ecosystem,” said Kobi Bendelek, CEO, Insurtech Israel and the IIA. “Following a successful 2021 for IIA, the alliance with Xceedance helps further expand our connections to U.S. and other regional markets.”
The relationship with IIA is the latest in a series of Xceedance engagements in the global insurtech market. The company sponsors the India Insurtech Association, is a corporate member of InsTech London, collaborated on industry research with the Italian Insurtech Association, and has partnerships with multiple insurtech organizations. Additionally, ChainThat, a policy administration and blockchain insurtech, is an Xceedance company.
“Insurtech is a key contributor to the ongoing modernization of the insurance industry, and we are excited to continue our support of this important movement through an alliance with Israeli Insurtech Accelerator,” said Arun Balakrishnan, Xceedance CEO. “IIA’s work to cultivate innovative organizations demonstrates leadership in the insurtech arena and we are pleased to play a supporting role.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more