Western Union Partners with Artajasa to Offer Money Transfer Payouts into Bank Accounts and Wallets
Western Union, a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement and payments, has announced PT Artajasa Pembayaran Elektronis (Artajasa) as its newest bank account and wallet payout partner in Indonesia. Artajasa is a pioneer in the market of electronic transactions in Indonesia.
The collaboration will enable customers to receive international money transfers in minutes1 into their bank accounts across all major banks in Indonesia. Payout into wallets will launch later this year.
“The increasing demand for financial connectivity and rising expectations for immediate access means more people are looking for easy and trusted ways to move their money, especially into bank accounts,” said K. Premmananth, Head of Singapore, Indonesia and North Asia, Western Union. “Our collaboration with Artajasa adds to Western Union’s growing portfolio of money movement options and offers customers the trust and reliability, combined with the speed, transparency and seamless experience they expect as they move their hard-earned money.”
Founded in 2000, Artajasa has also developed network solutions for bill payments across various industries, including telecommunications, utilities, insurance, finance and education. With more than 20 years of experience in payment systems, Artajasa ensures a high level of security, integrity and monitoring for all levels and types of transactions processed.
“At Artajasa, we understand the diverse needs of our customers and are committed to advancing innovations to meet these needs,” said Siti Hidayati, Director of Artajasa. “Customers today are living ever more interconnected digital lives and we are excited to come together with Western Union, offering customers the ability to receive money into their bank accounts and wallets conveniently and reliably.”
Over the last few years, Western Union has accelerated its account-based payout options, including bank account, wallet or card payout, ensuring robust connectivity for customers. Globally, Western Union can process payouts into billions of bank accounts, including millions of wallets and cards across more than 130 countries and territories, with real-time capabilities in 100 of these countries. Additionally, it also offers payout in cash via its extensive global retail network across 200+ countries and territories.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more