VIPs hop on board to celebrate launch of Klarna’s double decker pop-up in Manchester
Following the success of the Klarna Influencer Council earlier this year, which sought to create clarity around influencer and social media guidelines, Klarna has opened the doors to its’ double decker pop-up, set in the heart of Manchester, creating the ultimate educational influencer experience.
Set in the city’s iconic Spinningfields, the 39ft Klarna-fied bus invites consumers to take an immersive and educational journey through the new social media guidelines, bringing them to life with instagram worthy backdrops both inside and outside, including a sequined swing and a giant talking clam shell. An expert panel session with members of the Influencer Council will also be taking place over the two days.
The launch event kicked off tonight with a DJ set from Charlotte de Carle, who performed the party set to celebrate the two day event. The bus was filled with VIP guestsincluding Love Islanders Georgia Steel, Molly Smith, Callum Jones and Scott Thomas who partied the night away whilst also brushing up on best social media practice.
Companies In This Post
- Alta Signa Expands into Central and Southeastern Europe Read more
- Businesses look to lower costs – Revolut Business Customers Data Read more
- Better Surpasses $100B in Mortgages Funded for American Families Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “A Thoroughly Modern Mobility” – Sonia Flynn, Zego in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Ethos Launches Life Insurance Offering through AIP Marketing Alliance Read more