Vertafore Names Teresa Chia as Chief Financial Officer
Vertafore®, the leader in modern insurance technology, has named Teresa Chia to the role of Chief Financial Officer.
With a decade of experience helping fast-growing companies across the insurance sector implement operational practices to support growth at scale, Chia will play an important role in supporting Vertafore’s strategy and continued development of market-leading solutions. In addition, Chia will focus on driving excellence across the company’s planning, processes and systems.
Her experience optimizing financial and operational processes will enable Chia to make significant contributions to both Vertafore’s finance team and its executive leadership more broadly. Chia’s work will ensure that the company is able to deliver the best possible products, service and support to its customers.
“Vertafore’s dedication to providing mission-critical technology to its insurance partners is a major reason why I’m so excited to be here,” said Teresa Chia. “Vertafore provides tools to help customers maximize their productivity, enable their continued success and improve outcomes for the millions of people they serve.”
Before joining Vertafore, Chia was a senior partner and managing director at White Mountains Insurance Group, a publicly traded holding company that provides long-term capital support for innovative companies in insurance and financial services. She was responsible for White Mountains’ direct investing and corporate mergers and acquisitions activity, and she provided support to executive leadership teams in White Mountains’ portfolio companies as they set strategy and formalized internal processes.
Prior to that, she was a private equity investor at Permira Advisors, where she focused on investments in the global technology and consumer verticals.
Chia has also served on a variety of governance boards for companies in the insurance industry, including Kinsale Capital Group, Velocity Risk Underwriters and Spark Advisors.
“We have an amazing finance team here at Vertafore, and I’m extremely pleased to have Teresa join us to make that team even stronger,” said Vertafore CEO Amy Zupon. “Teresa is an innovator with a deep understanding of the insurance market. I look forward to collaborating closely with her as we optimize our processes to continue to accelerate the value we deliver to our carriers, independent agents and MGAs.”
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more