Veriff Launches Know Your Customer (KYC) Education Center
Veriff, a global identity verification provider, today announced its new Know Your Customer (KYC) Education Center. Offering a comprehensive library of KYC articles and guides, the hub acts as an essential resource for businesses looking to remain compliant with quickly evolving Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF) regulations.
Increasingly stringent KYC and AML regulations are sweeping the globe, forcing many organizations – from law and accounting firms, to banks and other credit and financial institutions – to navigate various changing requirements in order to be considered compliant. Most recently in Europe, the European Banking Authority (EBA) published new guidelines on remote customer onboarding impacting all credit and financial institutions that fall under the scope of the Anti-Money Laundering Directive (AMLD).
In Veriff’s KYC Education Center, businesses can digest actionable guides and expert research covering all aspects of KYC requirements and standards. Key features include:
- Access to the latest up-to-date information on AML and CTF regulations necessary for businesses to ensure compliance.
- A comprehensive library of KYC articles, including resources on identity verification, proof of address, and other relevant information.
- A user-friendly design that is easy to navigate and convenient for businesses of all sizes.
“We’re seeing KYC regulations evolve at a rapid pace, and at the same time, regulators cracking down even more on penalties. As a result, it has never been more imperative for organizations to stay on top of their local KYC and AML regulations,” said Janer Gorohhov, co-founder and CPO of Veriff. “This requires businesses to fully understand the particulars of their respective programs as they change. We’re thrilled to roll out our new KYC Education Center tool that organizations can leverage for this very reason, and help them avoid being hit with large fines and reputational damage.”
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more