Valour Launches World’s First Fee-Free Ethereum Exchange Traded Product
In a world-first, Valour, the issuer of investment products focused on innovative technologies, has announced the launch of Ethereum Zero, an Ethereum (ETH) exchange-traded product (ETP) that comes with zero management fees.
Until now, people wanting to gain exposure to ether (ETH) through an ETP pay up to 2.5% management fees, which can reduce the value of the investment. However, with the launch of Ethereum Zero, Valour provides investors with an ETP tracking the performance of the world’s second-largest digital asset without any management fee.
By gaining exposure to digital assets via Valour, investors benefit from the standardisation, risk reduction and operational efficiency of a centrally-cleared product listed on a regulated stock exchange. For each product that is bought and sold on the stock exchange, Valour purchases the equivalent amount of the underlying asset, ETH, meaning the products are fully backed at all times.
“We’ve seen incredible interest in our Bitcoin Zero products, building $50M USD in AUM in three months,” said CEO, Diana Biggs. “Now, with a growing number of applications being built on Ethereum – from DeFi to NFTs – we are thrilled to provide the opportunity for investors to also participate in this dynamic ecosystem.”
‘‘At Valour we aim to provide investors with the most accessible digital asset products on the market,” said its Director, Johan Wattenström. “With Ethereum Zero, we’re making an investment in the world’s second-largest digital asset easier, more secure and more cost-effective than all other options.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more