Trustly introduces FlexPay by Trustly, a deferred settlement product for flexible payments
Trustly, the leading global payments platform for digital account-to-account transactions, is proud to introduce FlexPay by Trustly, a new product that gives consumers the flexibility to defer the settlement date of a debited amount to a date in the future. Merchants will have the ability to configure the deferred settlement periods to up to 30 days.
Merchants will continue to benefit from Trustly’s Open Banking Payments features like lower processing cost (below traditional deferred payment providers), guaranteed payments to eliminate chargebacks, as well as new advantages with increased conversion, basket size, and consumer loyalty.
Consumers will continue to have the option to pay in full at the time of purchase but they will now also be able to delay a payment without incurring any additional fees or hidden charges. With FlexPay by Trustly, they will avoid any credit checks and will be protected by Trustly’s bank-grade security that comes standard with our bank connectors.
Pete Ohser, President at Trustly North America, says: “Increasingly, people are looking for more flexible ways to pay and we’re excited to introduce a product that delivers on that. With FlexPay by Trustly, consumers get the same safe and fee-free Trustly payments they love, while also benefiting from the flexibility of deferred payments without credit checks or interest. On top of that, guaranteed payments ensure no chargebacks for merchants, which is a true differentiator.”
Companies In This Post
- The Bank of London Appoints Marc Jenkins as Chief Financial Officer UK Read more
- FF Awards 2022 Highlights Read more
- MAPFRE RE Increases Capital by 250 Million Euros to Offer Greater Reinsurance Capacity to Its Clients and Boost Growth Read more
- Thales Addresses Inclusivity With Its ‘Voice Payment Card’ Read more
- StrideUp Cuts Rates and Launches Its Innovative First-time Buyer Product to the Intermediary Market Read more