TrueLayer and sync. extend collaboration to German, Lithuanian banks
TrueLayer, the leading technology company building financial infrastructure that’s open to everyone, today announced the extension of its partnership with digital smart open banking app sync. extending its European coverage to include Germany and Lithuania.
The sync. app promises to manage every aspect of a user’s financial life, with the ultimate goal of helping customers budget, spend and track their money in one place, offering a unique user experience as a money management platform with tailored insights.
Using TrueLayer’s Data API, sync. users can already consolidate their Spanish, French and Irish bank accounts in one place. This expansion, currently in beta, ensures account information from major German banks – Comdirect, Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank, ING-DiBa and Sparkasse, as well as SEB Lithuania and Swedbank in Lithuania – is securely integrated and updated within the app.
sync. accounts can be easily topped up directly in the app with simple transfers from linked accounts, without logging into the other financial institutions’ apps. This expansion is a further step towards sync.’s ultimate goal of helping customers across Europe budget, manage and track their money from one dashboard, as one seamless experience.
Jamie Morton, UK Country Manager at TrueLayer, commented: “We’re delighted to continue our collaboration with sync. and support the latest phase of its European expansion. Having already launched in France, Ireland and Spain, the addition of German and Lithuanian banks is a further step towards sync.’s ultimate goal of helping customers across Europe budget, manage and track their money from one dashboard, as one experience.”
Ricky Lee, CEO and co-founder of sync., said: “This latest expansion means that our customers can connect even more of their accounts into sync. to see all their money, all the time. As well as continuing to expand open banking across Europe, new sync. customers in Qatar will be able to connect their local banks in sync. very soon.”
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more