TransferGo, Binogi and Tocantoco All Select Curity to Provide Frictionless Authentication and Security for All Their End-Usersa
A strong close to 2022 and global customer wins in Q1 2023 provide increasing momentum for Curity’s identity management for APIs solutions. Recent wins include TransferGo, Binogi, and ToucanToco operating in the FinServ, education and technology industries respectively.
TransferGo, a UK-based financial services company that enables quick and safe money transfers for individuals, aims to use the Curity solution for their main customer-facing services. The Curity Identity Server will allow them to customize authentication and registration flows to use in various login scenarios to increase flexibility. They are also determined to use Curity’s Hypermedia Authentication API in their mobile applications to achieve seamless browser-less login for a streamlined user experience.
Binogi, a company offering multilingual learning applications and high quality content for middle schools, learners and teachers in Europe, North America and Africa, is making a major architecture shift. Its main goal is to ensure global scalability and that the data privacy of learners is well protected. Using the Curity Identity Server they can build a shared global layer and still meet local data privacy demands without duplicating the system for each separate location. Binogi will also be able to easily offer local and specialized login solutions, such as organization specific SSOs.
For the Boston-headquartered ToucanToco, a customer-facing analytics platform that empowers companies to drive engagement with data storytelling, the decision to choose the Curity Identity Server was based on the excellent multi-tenancy, federation and configuration automation possibilities. They would allow them to ensure their users have a smooth and secure login experience.
Stefan Nilsson, Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) at Curity, comments on the recent additions to Curity’s customer list: “We are pleased to see that companies of diverse industries continue to see the value and usefulness of our product. We look forward to working with our new customers and supporting them in establishing a solution that helps protect their users and APIs and facilitate new innovations.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more