Surecomp and ICE Digital Trade cement partnership to drive electronic trade document exchange
Surecomp® today announced a strategic partnership with ICE Digital Trade, formerly known as essDOCS, to drive expanded digital trade finance capabilities for corporates, banks and other financial institutions.
The technical integration between the two companies allows customers using Surecomp’s collaborative trade finance hub RIVO™ to seamlessly access, consume and exchange original electronic trade and shipping documents such as negotiable bills of lading and certificates of origin. This will further enable a streamlined digital trade finance experience.
“Combining ICE Digital Trade and Surecomp’s capabilities enables banks and corporates to access all data and documents under any trade financing instrument in a single, secure platform, improving user experience and making digital trade more efficient and more secure for all parties,” explains Alexander Goulandris, Co-Head, ICE Digital Trade. “Our partnership with Surecomp allows us to capitalize on our shared commitment to delivering innovative trade finance solutions that help our customers achieve their digitization goals.”
“We are excited to partner with ICE Digital Trade to deliver a comprehensive digital trade finance experience for our customers,” says Enno-Burghard Weitzel, Surecomp’s SVP of Strategy, Digitization and Business Development. “The combination of our award-winning RIVO platform and ICE Digital Trade’s document solutions will create a powerful tool to set the pace for a new wave of digital trade finance acceleration, as well as increased collaboration and connectivity across the ecosystem.”
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more