Trade Nation Appoints New Bahamas CEO
Trade Nation, the award-winning global trading platform, has announced that Richard Nathan has been promoted to CEO of Trade Nation Bahamas.
Formerly Head of Customer Success at Trade Nation, Richard has an extensive knowledge of financial markets, derived from nearly a decade of execution trading in equities, commodities, futures and options, and FX.
The Bahamas is a particularly important and valued hub for the CFD industry, due to its established regulatory framework and exceptional standard of compliance. Richard’s appointment demonstrates Trade Nation’s continued commitment to the jurisdiction and the opportunity to further develop our business from the region.
Richard Nathan: “I’m very honoured to have been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer of Trade Nation Bahamas. As the new regional CEO, my focus will be to continue to strengthen our position as a trusted financial services provider, and help our team to deliver the low cost, fair deal approach that Trade Nation is known for. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity and I’m looking forward to the journey ahead.”
Stuart Lane, Trade Nation UK CEO: “we are delighted to have Richard as the new CEO of our Bahamas operation. Richard has many years of experience in the CFD and FX industry. His extensive product knowledge, understanding of the regulatory landscape, and the appreciation of the importance of growing a trusted and transparent brand makes him the ideal choice to oversee and manage this valued jurisdiction for Trade Nation.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Zywave Begins Rollout of New AI-Driven Product Enhancements Read more
- VIU by HUB Revolutionizes Personal Insurance Management with Launch of New Mobile App and Enhanced Digital Wallet Read more
- Nish Kotecha – Educating Institutions Around Blockchain Capabilities Read more
- Hitachi Payments launches its Digital Payments Innovation Hub in partnership with Plug and Play Read more
- Stampli Warns: As Regional Banks Come Under Pressure, Beware Accounts Payable Fraud Read more