Tink Completes Acquisition Of FinTecSystems
European open banking platform Tink has completed the acquisition of leading German open banking infrastructure fintech, FinTecSystems, following regulatory approval. FinTecSystems is thereby becoming part of Tink.
Following the acquisition, the combination of Tink’s pan-European open banking platform and FinTecSystems’ unrivalled product suite and expertise in the DACH market, will offer both local and international customers in the region the most complete solution when partnering for open banking technology.
The completed acquisition also brings fintech and banking customers to Tink, including N26, DKB, Santander, Solarisbank and Check24. FinTecSystems’ 78 employees become part of the Tink organisation, with the new DACH management team including René Sauer, Hannes Rogall and Caroline Jenke alongside Tink’s Cyrosch Kalateh. Through this completed acquisition, Tink now increases its total number of employees to almost 600.
FinTecSystems will continue to function as an independent, regulated company in Germany.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more