The E-commerce Germany Awards 2022 Winners Announced!
One of Germany’s most prestigious e-commerce awards ceremonies, the E-commerce Germany Awards, took place last night in Berlin. The winners of the coveted trophies were announced at a star-studded event, attended by some of the biggest names in the German ecommerce industry. Here is a list of all the winners!
What are E-commerce Germany Awards 2022?
This prestigious award ceremony celebrates the best and brightest in the German e-commerce industry. The winners were chosen by an independent panel of judges, who evaluated each entry based on its innovation, creativity, and impact on the industry.
Every single year, the award ceremony becomes more and more competitive, as the German e-commerce industry continues to grow and evolve. This year was no different, with a record number of entries received.
More than 340 companies were nominated for the awards this year, in 12 different categories. In the first stage, public voting (more than 18k votes casted!) was used to whittle down the list of nominees to just three finalists in each category. These finalists were then put before a jury of 30 e-commerce experts (half of whom are women!), who had the tough task of choosing an overall winner in each category.
Let us just mention a few notable jury members:
● Saniye Laux, Global Head of E-Commerce @ Porsche Design Group
● Thomas Ficht, Head of Payment @ MY TOYS Group
● Robert Schmidt, Head of B2C Commerce & Store Applications @ Esprit
● Ramon Pallaske, Program Manager EU – Web and Payments @ Audible
● Olga Spaet, E-Commerce Lead @ Daimler AG
● Marina Herranz, Head of Creative Operations Europe @ Wayfair
● Inés Fernández, Head of Research in the Brand department @ Delivery Hero
● Julia Laggner, Online Marketing Manager @ Triple A Internetshops GmbH
● Julia Santos, Online Marketing Manager @ Mymuesli
And the full list of winners can be found below!
Announcement at E-commerce Networking Party 2022
The winners were first announced during a special networking party for e-commerce professionals, which was held last night in Berlin. The event was attended by some of the biggest names in German e-commerce including, CEOs, CMOs, and other senior executives from leading companies.
The awards ceremony, sponsored by Trevipay and a bar sponsor – Emplify, itself was a great success, with many well-known personalities in attendance. More than 600 people attended the event, making it one of the biggest e-commerce networking parties in Germany!
The event was a great opportunity for industry leaders to network and celebrate the achievements of the German e-commerce industry over the past year. Clearly, this sector continues to go from strength to strength, and we can only expect even more growth and innovation in the years to come!
E-commerce Germany Awards 2022
Without further ado, let us announce the winners!
Best Sales Generating Tool
1. Bloomreach – winner!
3. RTB House
Best Customer Communication Tool
1. LINK Mobility – winner!
Best Solution for International Expansion
1. Sendcloud – winner!
2. Sana Commerce
Best Logistics Solution
1. everstox – winner!
3. SEVEN SENDERS
Best Platform / Shop Software
1. JTL-Software – winner!
Best Payment Solution
1. Stripe – winner!
Best Analytics / BI solution
1. Channable – winner!
3. Sana Commerce
1. BASECOM – winner!
Best IT and Infrastructural Solution
1. Storyblok – winner!
Best Innovation / New development in E-commerce
1. Droppery – winner!
Best Omnichannel Solution
1. Xentral ERP – winner!
Best Product Content Creation Tool
1. AX Semantics – winner!
Congratulations to all the winners!
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more
- AX Semantics
- Daimler AG
- Delivery Hero
- Inés Fernández
- Julia Laggner
- Julia Santos
- LINK Mobility
- Marina Herranz
- MY TOYS Group
- Olga Spaet
- Porsche Design Group
- Ramon Pallaske
- Robert Schmidt
- RTB House
- Sana Commerce
- Saniye Laux
- SEVEN SENDERS
- Thomas Ficht
- Triple A Internetshops GmbH
- Xentral ERP