Tesco Bank updates Mobile Banking App for Apple Watch
Tesco Bank has updated their Banking App to support Apple Watch. The update offers Tesco Bank’s latest ‘Balance Peek’ feature on Apple’s first wearable device, enabling customers to quickly and easily check their balance or add one of their accounts via Apple Watch, without having to log-in to the Mobile Banking App.
The Mobile Banking App has also been updated to allow customers with an iPhone to view their balance in the Notification Centre**.
Grant Bourbousson, Digital and Marketing Director at Tesco Bank, said: “We aim to deliver a world-class digital banking experience for customers and we are delighted to offer one of the first banking apps on Apple Watch available in the UK. Balance Peek enables Tesco Bank customers to access their account balance quickly and easily and keep track of their finances wherever they are.”
As with all Tesco Bank services, customers have complete control over how they use the Mobile Banking App, and they have the option of setting up the Balance Peek feature securely on their iPhone via the Settings menu once they login to the Mobile Banking App, where they can pick any or all of their accounts to view. They can change which accounts they see at any time, or turn off the feature completely.
Once enabled, customers will quickly be able to ‘peek’ at their selected balances by simply dragging down the Balance Peek ‘drawer’ on the login screen of their smartphone; by launching the Tesco Bank companion app on Apple Watch; or via the Notification Centre on their iPhone.
When opening Balance Peek, customers see only the account balances they have selected and only partial account numbers; customers must also log in to the Mobile Banking App on their iPhone or iPad to carry out any transactions.
- NALA receives PSP License from Bank of Tanzania Read more
- AU10TIX Collaborates with Microsoft on Decentralized Verifiable Credentials Read more
- Allica Bank’s Conrad Ford Reveals How Banks Can Provide A Personalised Service To Customers Read more
- Tencent Cloud International Powers Up Canadia Bank to Roll Out its All-New Mobile Banking App via Tencent Mobile Framework Read more
- Allica Bank launches five-year interest-only commercial mortgages Read more