Tel Aviv Opens its Doors to International Entrepreneurs
First Global Launchpad aims to immerse international entrepreneurs into the Startup City
Tel Aviv Global Launchpad // April 16th- May 11th 2017 // Tel Aviv // Israel
The City of Tel Aviv in partnership with the Tel Aviv University and key players from the Israeli startup ecosystem, is announcing an open call for international applications for the Tel Aviv Global Launchpad Program.
Tel Aviv Global Launchpad is a unique program created by StarTAU, Tel Aviv University’s Entrepreneurship Center in partnership with the Tel Aviv-Yafo Municipality and key figures in the Israeli startup scene. The program is designed to immerse 10 selected international startups and entrepreneurs, th
The City of Tel Aviv is the ultimate destination for entrepreneurs to gain knowledge, skills and experience with an incredible amount of leading multinational accelerators and entrepreneurship programs. This kind of environment, packaged in the city’s young, cosmopolitan and nonstop character, encourages creativity and innovation. With 1,450 startups, the city of Tel Aviv has the highest concentration of startups per capita in the world and has been ranked as the number one startup ecosystem outside the USA. With over 84 accelerators, co-working spaces and innovation centers, Tel Aviv has evolved into the top accelerator hub in Europe and one of the leading technology and innovation hubs worldwide.
Furthermore, Tel Aviv University was recently ranked among the World’s top 10 undergraduate universities generating some of the most successful startups over the past 10 years, raising a total of $12.4 billion in VC funding.
At the end of the program, the startups will have the opportunity to present at the TAU Innovation conference, in the presence of more than 5,000 international business leaders, including entrepreneurs, VC’s, innovation leaders, accelerators managers etc.
For more information and registration please visit: Tel Aviv Global Launchpad
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more