Tandem Bank CDTO joins Data IQ 100
Noam Zeigerson, Tandem Bank’s Chief Data & Technology Officer, has been listed in the Data IQ 100 list, comprising the UK’s most innovative industry leaders who drive business success through the intelligent use of data.
The Data IQ list is the only fully-curated power list of data and analytics practitioners in the UK, with nominations from across both public and private sectors. Selected from a shortlist of 530 candidates, these Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers, Data Scientists and Data Governance experts were selected for their leadership and industry engagement.
This is Zeigerson’s first entrance into the list – after only 10 months relocating to the UK from Israel – where he hopes he will stay, and potentially ranking even higher in the future.
In January 2020, shortly after Zeigerson and his team successfully developed Tandem’s AI driven personal advisor ‘Ada’, he took on the additional responsibility as Tandem’s CTO to further support Tandem’s mission to become a fully AI driven and technology led bank.
Ricky Knox, Tandem CEO, says, “Noam’s work at Tandem is a great example of the forward-thinking analytics-led innovation that is transforming our business. Tandem has always considered itself a technology company and Noam is now helping ensure we are also at the cutting edge of AI. The newest addition to the team is our fully automated AI framework, ADA, and I am looking forward to seeing many more of Noam’s contributions to our mission in the future.”
- Blackpoint Cyber Secures $190 Million Growth Investment from Bain Capital Tech Opportunities and Accel Read more
- Cboe Global Markets Announces $100,000 Donation to Save the Children and Expansion of Cboe Empowers Scholars Program Read more
- New Fraudulent Behavior Detection System Launched to Enhance Security and Productivity Read more
- ParagonX Holdings Reaches Agreement on Major Acquisition Adding up to $60 Million in New Annual Revenue Read more
- United Claims Professionals Launches to Revolutionize the Insurance Claims Process Read more