Synapse Announces Partnership with Lineage Bank, Enabling a Wide Range of Financial Services for Fintech Companies and Their Customers
Synapse Financial Technologies Inc., a banking-as-a-service (BaaS) platform that increases access to best-in-class financial products, and Lineage Bank, a developing, traditional community bank based in Franklin, Tennessee, today announced a partnership to enable fintech companies and other non-banks to build and deliver innovative financial apps and services.
“We are thrilled to welcome Lineage Bank as part of our multi-bank strategy, enabling us to serve fintech customers in faster, highly flexible, and more comprehensive ways,” said Sankaet Pathak, CEO and co-founder of Synapse. “Lineage is a nimble, fast-moving bank that recognizes the power of the BaaS space to serve more customers. This partnership will help both companies deliver on our promise to quickly provide best-in-class solutions to all kinds of fintech innovators.”
Synapse’s multi-bank strategy uniquely positions the company to make it faster and easier for fintech companies to launch and scale a wide range of financial services and products leveraging multiple bank partners simultaneously. Through Synapse’s bank relationships – as well as the regulated position of its affiliates – it can extend the most flexible and advantageous terms and features and provide a path to market for its customers that can be better, faster and with reduced partner risk, by driving an efficient and frictionless onboarding experience.
“Lineage is committed to staying on the leading edge of banking technology to better serve our local customers and reach new ones,” said Kevin Herrington, CEO of Lineage Bank. “This new partnership represents an extension to our BaaS technology partners, further increasing our reach into a digital-first audience of consumers and businesses via neobanks. It also aligns perfectly with our growth strategy by providing new opportunities through embedded, digital-first banking solutions.”
Lineage Bank will serve as a sponsor bank to Synapse and its affiliates, providing core banking services such as FDIC deposit insurance, payment processing, and card issuance.
By working together, Synapse and Lineage Bank will be able to help fintech providers get up and running rapidly in a safe, regulated environment that serves the needs of everyday consumers who need access to all types of financial services.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more