Stash Raises $112M in Series F Funding
Stash, a NYC-based banking and investing service, raised $112m in Series F funding.
The round included LendingTree, and funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., as well as Breyer Capital, Goodwater Capital, Greenspring Associates, Union Square Ventures, and other investors.
The company intends to use the funds for customer growth and brand awareness.
Launched in October 2015 by Wall Street veterans, Brandon Krieg and Ed Robinson, Stash offers monthly subscriptions options that include no-fee brokerage, retirement, custodial, and banking accounts along with a stock rewards program that automatically gives Americans fractional shares of stock everywhere they shop. Stash integrates advice and education, personalization, and product offerings across investing, banking, saving, budgeting, and more.
This news follows several major growth milestones. In April, the company reached over $1 billion in assets under management.
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more