Solidus Labs Debuts First-Ever Insider Trading Detection Tool Designed to Monitor Decentralized Exchanges (DEXs)
Crypto has an insider trading problem: Research shows that insiders may trade ahead of as many as 25% of all token listings using Decentralized Exchanges (DEXs), suggesting that the recent enforcement actions against insiders at centralized exchanges and NFT marketplaces could be the tip of the iceberg.
To detect and address this growing market manipulation phenomenon, Solidus Labs, the category-definer for crypto trade surveillance, introduced today the industry’s first DEX-Based Insider Trading Detection tool. The technology, already in use by some of Solidus’ clients including regulatory agencies, combines on- and off-chain data to monitor major decentralized exchanges (DEXs) for token swaps indicative of insider trading.
“Providing this level of transparency is a major step toward de-risking DeFi – allowing the industry and regulators to assess the true magnitude of insider trading in cryptocurrencies, investigate and root out rogue traders, and uphold fundamental market integrity and consumer protection standards.”
— Asaf Meir, Solidus’ founder and CEO.
The DEX-Based Insider Trading Detection tool is the newest addition to Solidus HALO, the firm’s suite of crypto-native market integrity solutions. HALO is currently used to monitor more than 1 trillion events per day across more than 150 markets, protecting over 25 million retail and institutional entities.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Gainbridge® Launches New Annuity Product Focused on Flexibility and Risk Mitigation Read more
- The Hanover Adds SimpliSafe® to Its Suite of Risk Management Providers for Personal Lines Customers Read more
- Octane Completes $400 Million Asset-Backed Securitization, Upsize from Initial $300 Million Target Issuance Read more
- Zywave Begins Rollout of New AI-Driven Product Enhancements Read more
- VIU by HUB Revolutionizes Personal Insurance Management with Launch of New Mobile App and Enhanced Digital Wallet Read more