Sidetrade Acquires C-Radar, Start-up Specialist in B2B Predictive Marketing
Sidetrade announces the final acquisition of C-Radar, the specialist start-up in B2B Predictive Marketing.
The acquisition comes months in the wake of Sidetrade’s acquisition of BrightTarget and Iko System, two specialist start-ups in Sales and Predictive Marketing. The move further strengthens Sidetrade’s positioning within Artificial Intelligence for the customer life cycle through C-Radar’s unique technology for identifying companies within an existing market. By exploiting algorithm-driven analysis of 23 million company data signals daily, C-Radar allows Marketing and Sales Departments to better understand their markets and identify relevant prospects.
Olivier Novasque, CEO of Sidetrade Group, states: “We were impressed by the power and accuracy of the algorithms C-Radar has developed. The merging of C-Radar with Sidetrade Group is fully in line with our strategy to strengthen our offering within the field of Artificial Intelligence. The perfect synergy that C-Radar brings alongside our BrightTarget and Iko System solutions now means we can open up the use of Artificial Intelligence right across the entire customer relationship and position Sidetrade as a unique market player.”
The application of Big Data and Data Science for Prospection
C-Radar launched in 2011 and is now one of the fastest growing technology companies in the EMEA region, having been recognised in the Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2016 industry ranking, a winner of the Global Innovation Competition in 2014 and 2015, and awarded the Data Innovation Award by the European Data Forum in Luxembourg. C-Radar is also an Inria partner on many research projects, among them the XData, data cross-referencing, and WebSmatch, data-matching, projects.
The innovative technologies it offers have already attracted more than 80 customer companies, including BNP Paribas, Allianz, BPIfrance, BPCE Group, French Bank La Banque Postale, SoLocal Group, French national railway company SNCF and DHL. C-Radar’s solutions allow:
– Analysis and automated segmentation of a customer data base using semantic criteria
– Identification of customer segments within emerging markets
– Identification and classification of priority leads by segmentation via similarity algorithms
– Targeting of leads, competitors, suppliers and partners through Data Science.
C-Radar’s predictive algorithms and Machine Learning technology consolidate Open Data files (Companies House, Kruispuntbank van Ondermemingen, the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises, INPI, Insee, Infogreffe, the French Ministry of Research) with terabytes of data crawled over 15 million company websites in Europe and the USA to deliver a unique B2B database. Marketing and Sales Departments, empowered by more relevant leads, are able to enhance conversion rates and market understanding.
An even stronger presence within the field of Artificial Intelligence
C-Radar strengthens Sidetrade’s platform to enable it to offer Sales and Marketing Departments a unique Sales Intelligence solution.
François Bancilhon, CEO of C-Radar, states: “In today’s increasingly changing and competitive commercial reality, understanding market segments is a major company challenge. C-Radar meets this need for companies by throwing new insights on the trends within their market segments and facilitating new customer acquisition. Our merger with Sidetrade will mean we can broaden this visibility and create the first player to open up the use of Artificial Intelligence across the entire customer relationship.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more