Shanghai Commercial Bank chooses Salt Edge for open banking compliance
Shanghai Commercial Bank (“ShaComBank”), an international bank based in Hong Kong offering banking and financial services across the world, including the UK, joined forces with Salt Edge, a pioneer in open banking, to leverage PSD2 possibilities and create a bespoke banking experience for its customers.
ShaComBank is one of the most prestigious local Chinese banks in Hong Kong. With a business network spanning all over the world, the bank offers a wide range of comprehensive banking products and services to individuals and corporations in the UK, mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, all designed and provided under the motto – “For Personalised Service”. It is ShaComBank’s commitment to innovation and customer protection that drives them to trust Salt Edge with PSD2 compliance.
ShaComBank enables customers to securely connect their accounts to external apps through Salt Edge’s Compliance Solution, allowing them to stay abreast of their financial position in their preferred channels, whether on the go or in the comfort of their homes, stepping beyond traditional banking.
In meeting the open banking compliance and regulatory requirements, we are delighted to have Salt Edge supporting us on implementing PSD2 capabilities to our online banking, enhancing our personalised service to customers and facilitating business growth.
Jerome Goh, Executive Vice President & General Manager, London Branch at ShaComBank “As part of the PSD2 Compliance Solution, Salt Edge offers APIs, a complete TPP developer portal, a TPP verification system, a client dashboard, and periodic API updates that keep up with any regulatory changes. Through the TPP verification system, only regulated institutions can access ShaComBank’s open banking channels, keeping the personal accounts of its clients always protected – one of the bank’s top priorities.”
“Salt Edge is delighted to assist ShaComBank in becoming PSD2 compliant and serving TPPs to the fullest extent. We are thrilled that ShaComBank embraced the power of open banking by entrusting us with all the technical and regulatory challenges related to PSD2 compliance. Through this, the bank enables its customers to take charge of their finances and make informed decisions when managing their accounts. ” – Andrei Scutari, Country Manager at Salt Edge
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more