Reuters NEXT: Premier Event for CEOs and World Leaders returns to New York
The Conversation That Matters. Building a better world demands a transformation of our understanding of business, policy, and society today. Forward thinkers and global leaders in business, policy, and beyond need a space to unite to share ideas, collaborate, and problem solve.
Reuters NEXT (November 8-9, New York) is the trusted global forum for world leaders, innovators, CEOs, and policy makers to dissect the crucial challenges facing our world today and find the solutions to power a better tomorrow.
Key Themes in 2023:
- Finance & Banking: The financial services sector is facing its greatest threat since the 2008 global financial crisis. As conditions remain tricky, how do regulators and institutions navigate the rocky road ahead?
- Climate & Sustainability: In the face of the world’s greatest general threat, business and governments continue to fall short of energy transition goals. Are we too late to halt the climate change trajectory?
- Technology: Disruptive tech like generative AI is poised to change the world in ways most of us never dreamed of. How do we balance the potential for shared global prosperity against the potential for misinformation and misuse?
- Geopolitics: The “slowbalization” or “deglobalization” trend is clear. As we stand at a critical juncture for geopolitics, can we reverse the shift to global fragmentation, and do we even want to?
- Economy & Markets: A series of geopolitical, energy and financial shocks have left us in an extended period of instability and insecurity. Can we agree radical change to jumpstart the global economy?
At a time when the truth and new ideas have never been more important, Reuters draws upon its global reach to examine topics from different perspectives, bringing passion, experience, and expertise to forge a new path forward.
Early speakers confirmed include Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan, TIME CEO Jessica Sibley and Lazard CEO of Financial Services Peter Orzag.
Reuters NEXT Alumni Include Barbados Prime Minister Mia Mottley, Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Greece Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Arden, Germany Finance Minister Christian Lindner, Bank of Korea Governor Rhee Chang-yong, ECB President Christine Lagarde, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman, Nasdaq CEO Adena Friedman
Reuters NEXT 2023 will take place November 8-9 in New York City. For more information, visit https://events.reutersevents.com/next or reach out to the team below.
- Ed Cure: [email protected]
- Joseph Hargreaves: [email protected]
- Hija Ali: [email protected]
- Patrycja Cybinska: [email protected]
- Ryleigh Cornelius: [email protected]
Companies In This Post
- MahiMarkets Announces New Whitelabel Options Product, MFX Radar Read more
- Aventon Partners with Oyster to Provide Specialized Coverage Wherever Customers Buy Read more
- Digital Lending Market to Reach $71.8 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 19.4% CAGR: Allied Market Research Read more
- OKX Earn Launches Conflux Staking Campaign Read more
- BYDFi New Affiliate Program Takes the Lead as the Most Competitive Program in the Crypto Industry Read more