Reuters Events, Lazard Asset Management, Nuveen Real Estate, and The Climate Service in Free Webinar: ESG Data Clarity – Practical Guidance to Maximize ESG Data Value
LIVE: 4th June (14:30 BST/9:30 EDT)
Reuters Events hosts leading ESG data experts in a free webinar discussion to provide industry guidance on ESG data best practice. This panel draws from ESG data expertise spanning four decades to provide solutions for the day-to-day data challenges experienced by industry peers.
Join the interactive discussion live and present our experts with your challenges. The discussion will take place on Thursday, 4th June 14:30 BST/9:30 EDT). Register for free here: https://bit.ly/3cMmv5S
- Joseph Lake, COO, The Climate Service
- Abigail Dean, Head of Sustainability, Nuveen Real Estate
- Nikita Singhal, Co-Head of Sustainable Investment & ESG, Lazard Asset Management
The speakers will discuss:
The key challenges our expert speakers face when using ESG data in their day-to-day roles. Hear the practical solutions and strategic thinking that resolve data challenges and improve performance.
Do asset managers believe they can earn alpha returns from an edge in ESG data, or do they fear to get too far ahead of peers in the market? Much is said of Mainstream ESG thinking, but how does this translate to practice and deliver meaningful Alpha returns?
Does Covid-19 demonstrate the growing importance of ESG data for asset managers or push it down the priority list? Insights on the current Coronavirus situation from within the data. How data can help you overcome.
Recordings will be made available all registrants after the discussion. Register here: https://bit.ly/3cMmv5S
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more