Reltime scales its Web3 Financial Services Ecosystem Globally with Microsoft
Reltime, a global leader in Web3, Layer 1 Proof of Authority Blockchain and Metaverse financial services platform has been selected by Microsoft’s Global Startups Program. The organizations will jointly bring Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and next generation financial services to telecom operators, retail chains and neo-banks, globally. Reltime has been accepted at the highest category (`level four’) in Microsoft’s Global Program, ensuring that the collaboration focusses on driving Reltime’s businesses internationally.
Reltime has launched the World’s First Layer 1 Proof of Authority and Web3 Financial Services platform with wide range of products (CBDC, Wrapped assets, Non Custodian wallet, Accounts & deposits, Remittance, Payments, Lending, loyalty, KYC, Identity, Forex). All services are settled instantly, available globally and offered to customers operating in B2B/ B2C/ P2P segments. Reltime has developed it’s embedded finance platform in-house and owns all the relevant IPs. The platform is already live with customers and helping them to unlock the immense value from Web3 and Metaverse.
“Joining forces with Microsoft gives us valuable access to a global community of customers looking to modernize, globalize and optimize their banking, financial and e-commerce services & apps, unlock immense opportunities from DeFi and Metaverse. It is inspiring to see how commercial teams from both organizations have been swiftly mobilized to engage with global telecom and retail brands. All of this will greatly speed up the onboarding of new customers and partners,” said Marlene Julo, Co-Founder and Chairman of Reltime.
People In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more