Raphael Barisaac, UniCredit – How is automation replacing manual processes?
Raphael Barisaac, SVP Global Head of Cash Management at UniCredit, chats to Doug Mackenzie about automation – how have institutions like UniCredit used automation to reduce the prevalence of manual processes such as onboarding?
Companies In This Post
- Ingenico Launches as Independent Company Following Acquisition by Apollo Private Equity Funds Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “At The Eye of the Storm” – Rosina Smith, McKenzie Intelligence Services in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Fundamental Underwriters Expands Employee Auto Insurance Product Read more
- NFP Unifies Brand, Strengthens Operations in Ireland, Eyes Europe Expansion Read more
- JUMO Launches First-of-its Kind Asset Management Engine, VELA Read more