Railsr and Featurespace partner to provide industry leading protection against fraud and financial crime
Railsr, the leading embedded finance platform, has partnered with globally recognised fraud and financial crime prevention experts Featurespace to protect Railsr customers and their consumers from the growing threat of fraud and financial crime.
Through the partnership, Railsr will combine its own expert fraud teams with industry leading Card and Payment Fraud prevention and Anti-Money Laundering solutions through Featurespace’s award winning ARIC™ Risk Hub. Featurespace’s fraud and AML (FRAML) solution will provide a single integration point, enabling Railsr’s platform to grow in line with business expansion and maintain regulatory compliance.
“As the market accelerates towards embedded finance, consumers expect a frictionless payment experience that is built into the transaction process. With Featurespace’s AI and ML capabilities, Railsr can provide an enhanced level of customer experience, making consumers’ lives simpler and safer.” said Stuart Hartley, Global Head of Product for Fincrime and Operations. “After an extensive review, the Featurespace platform, multi-tenancy capabilities, team and proven track record meant they stood out as the right technology partner for us. We share the same goals for the industry and have enjoyed building a strong collaborative relationship”.
Within 12 months, Railsr will provide their customers access to ARIC Risk Hub so they can manage their own analytics directly. This will give Railsr’s customers a one stop shop for FRAML in a multi-tenancy instance with a harmonized UI for fraud and AML.
“The Railsr platform is a natural fit for Featurespace.” said Matt Mills, Featurespace’s Chief Commercial Officer. “As embedded finance increasingly becomes expected by consumers, making sure they are protected from fraud and financial crime must be expected in equal measure. Railsr have recognized this early and added a critical layer of self-learning technology to ensure their customers get only the best experience.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Blackpoint Cyber Secures $190 Million Growth Investment from Bain Capital Tech Opportunities and Accel Read more
- Cboe Global Markets Announces $100,000 Donation to Save the Children and Expansion of Cboe Empowers Scholars Program Read more
- New Fraudulent Behavior Detection System Launched to Enhance Security and Productivity Read more
- ParagonX Holdings Reaches Agreement on Major Acquisition Adding up to $60 Million in New Annual Revenue Read more
- United Claims Professionals Launches to Revolutionize the Insurance Claims Process Read more