Property Fintech platform, GETGROUND, secures Product & Data leads from GOOGLE and LIBERIS
GetGround, which launched in early 2020, is the only one-stop-digital-shop for company formation, company management and current accounts in the UK property investment market. In 18 months, more than 3,500 landlords and property investors in 57 countries have registered companies on the platform, for the purpose of buying UK properties collectively worth in excess of £300 million. Around 60% of all UK buy-to-let property is now purchased through companies – up 300% from 2016. The number of companies formed for the purpose of buy-to-let investing rose by 23% between 2019 and 2020.
Molly Levy becomes GetGround’s first VP of Product. Molly joins GetGround from Liberis, one of the UK’s leading embedded business finance providers. Previously she spent many years in Product roles at San Francisco tech companies, including TrueAccord.
Mike Slovich becomes GetGround’s first VP of Data. Mike joins GetGround from Google where he was Head of Data Strategy and Architecture for EMEA, advising tech giants from Uber and Amazon to Adyen and Stripe. Mike was ’employee #30′ at Looker, the data consultancy acquired by Google for $2.6bn.
Moubin Faizullah Khan, Co-Founder & CEO at GetGround, commented: “It’s an exciting time for GetGround as customer acquisition continues to accelerate month on month; with Molly and Mike now part of the team we can push ahead to make investment assets all the more transparent, trustworthy and accessible.”
Companies In This Post
- The Bank of London Appoints Marc Jenkins as Chief Financial Officer UK Read more
- FF Awards 2022 Highlights Read more
- MAPFRE RE Increases Capital by 250 Million Euros to Offer Greater Reinsurance Capacity to Its Clients and Boost Growth Read more
- Thales Addresses Inclusivity With Its ‘Voice Payment Card’ Read more
- StrideUp Cuts Rates and Launches Its Innovative First-time Buyer Product to the Intermediary Market Read more