Plum adds customisable widgets to its investing app
Investment app Plum has added an innovative widget feature for its iOS users to make it easier to keep track of their finances.
Plum users can now easily view how much they are saving into customisable pots on their iOS home screen without having to open the app.
Plum helps customers put away money into a savings ‘pocket’, which they can personalise with a specific goal they want to save up for, and the new feature simplifies the way users can keep track of progress made.
Plum is one of the first financial apps to offer a widget feature in the UK and there are plans to extend this functionality to include other features and future investment products.
This comes as Plum is investing heavily in its proposition following its successful Series – A funding, raising $24 million, with a new US stock investing product due to launch later this month.
Plum saw 130,000 downloads in January this year, a record for the business, and expects to reach 2 million registered customers by the end of 2022.
Victor Trokoudes, CEO & co-founder of Plum comments: “We are constantly looking for ways to respond to user feedback and enhance our functionality, to ensure we are offering users the best possible service and making managing their money as simple and accessible as possible.
“This new feature adds an additional layer of customisation, further enhancing our offer and aim to help customers keep on track with their finances.”
Companies In This Post
- Zafin’s John Mason on Automation and Personalised Pricing in Banking Read more
- Iliad Solutions Boosts Customer Success Function Read more
- Curve Defies the Market and Secures $1 Billion Deal from Credit Suisse Read more
- When it comes to Regulation, FIs have no choice but to Comply – Somya Patnaik Explains Read more
- SEB’s Robert Pehrson on Securing Payments and the Importance of Structured Data Read more