Pelrio Chooses Nordigen As Their Open Banking Provider
Pelrio is a simple cash-flow management tool launched by Promise Uzoechi and Sebastiano Valentini in Brescia, Italy that utilises artificial intelligence to provide real-time analysis, dynamic forecasts and expense control for small business owners. Pelrio was created out of the founders belief that entrepreneurs should spend less time dealing with challenging business finances. This cash-flow management platform’s goal is to help business owners handle their daily complex finances and company concerns more efficiently without having to rely on paper and pen, spreadsheets, or intuition.
“The manual process of managing cash flow is a complex time-consuming headache for small business owners which is why our solution focuses on automation and simplicity to provide data-driven insights to our customers and we are able to achieve this goal through the partnership with Nordigen. We are pleased with Nordigen’s clear documentation and seamless integration journey that enabled our customers to access real-time transactional data,” says Promise Uzoechi, the CEO & co-founder of Pelrio.
The partnership with Nordigen allows Pelrio to connect directly to clients’ bank accounts to transfer essential financial information to the platform and simplify payments, reconciliations, and transaction tracking.
“We are always excited to work with innovators in the industry, such as Pelrio, and to offer them secure open banking API connections to facilitate their processes. Open banking has established itself as a core aspect of modern financial services and is continuing to enhance a variety of procedures spanning across all user-facing solutions,” explains Rolands Mesters, co-founder and CEO of Nordigen.
- 2022 Cybersecurity Census Report: Less than a quarter of financial services organisations feel their business is very well prepared to defend against cyberattacks Read more
- AntAlpha Hosts Digital Asset Conference in Hong Kong Read more
- Agreement with Singapore opens new fintech market for UK businesses Read more
- Binance Launches Next Phase of User Transparency Updates Read more
- Nium Unveils ‘Closed Loop’ Payments Alternative for Airlines and OTAs Read more