Trustly, Inc. Appoints Frederick Crosby as CRO and Craig McDonald as CBDO
Trustly, the global leader in Open Banking Payments, is proud to announce the appointment of Frederick Crosby as Chief Revenue Officer (“CRO”) and Craig McDonald as Chief Business Development Officer (“CBDO”).
Frederick Crosby is a proven go-to-market executive with significant experience in the digital B2C and B2B payment space. He joins Trustly with senior leadership experience at Western Union, eBay, PayPal, and most recently Nium and Veem.
Craig assumes his new role after having been instrumental in driving Trustly’s growth since 2017 when he joined PayWithMyBank (now Trustly) as Chief Business Officer. Craig is a fintech veteran with over 20 years of experience working to solve payments challenges.
“On behalf of the Board and the team, I am proud to announce the appointments of Frederick Crosby as our new CRO and Craig McDonald as our new CBDO,” said Alexandre Gonthier, CEO of Trustly, Inc. “I am thrilled to welcome Frederick, who brings a wealth of experience in building teams that drove growth in the digital payments space. He will play a pivotal role in leading our go-to-market team and taking Trustly to the next level. Frederick will benefit from the solid foundation laid by Craig, who will continue to steer our profitable growth strategy.”
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more