Mangopay and VTEX Partner to Elevate Global Marketplace Success
As the world anticipates an impending recession, retail businesses are intensifying their platformisation efforts. In these times, the search for external expertise to navigate intricate business models and dynamic customer demands has become paramount. Recognising this challenge, Mangopay and VTEX have joined forces to redefine the dynamics of marketplace operations.
This collaboration signifies a groundbreaking shift towards enhanced efficiency and scalability in marketplaces. Marketplaces powered by VTEX will be able to cater to local payment preferences, thanks to Mangopay’s modular global payment infrastructure. Integration introduces a swift and seamless seller onboarding process, complete with thorough identity verification.
“This significant alliance symbolises a further alignment of our shared vision with VTEX to adeptly address our clients’ financial services requirements.,” said Luke Trayfoot, Chief Revenue Officer at Mangopay. “This move facilitates an automated, seamless payment process benefiting sellers, marketplace operators and the end buyers. Merging the top-tier technology from both our companies paves the way for novel opportunities for online enterprises.”
“We sought a partner capable of empowering our global customer base to realize limitless growth in a scalable marketplace. Mangopay’s
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more