JCB Expands Partnership with Stripe to Boost E-Commerce Merchant Acceptance in Europe, Singapore, and Hong Kong
JCB International Co., Ltd., the international operations subsidiary of JCB Co., Ltd., and Stripe, a financial infrastructure platform for businesses, today announced that they will expand partnership for Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong. The collaboration will provide new growth opportunities for all of Stripe’s e-commerce merchants in those areas by welcoming JCB’s valued cardmembers.
Since the launch of their initial partnership was established for the Japanese market in July 2017, JCB and Stripe have worked hand-in-hand to strengthen this collaboration into other regions, from the US and Canada, to Australia and New Zealand. In this latest extension, Stripe has also added JCB to its default payment scheme for merchants in the UK and Ireland in August 2023, and for merchants in other European countries, Singapore and Hong Kong in October 2023.
Yoshiki Kaneko, President & CEO JCB International Co., Ltd., said: “We’re excited to announce our expanded relationship with Stripe, one of the fastest growing and key acquiring partners in the world. Stripe’s global presence and innovative technological solutions make them an ideal choice for e-commerce merchants who value secure and fast transactions. Through this partnership, we believe we can offer an additional and valuable payment options to our cardmembers.”
With today’s updates, JCB and Stripe are making it easier than ever for global businesses to sell to customers in Japan and across Asia,” said Jeanne DeWitt Grosser, global head of partnerships at Stripe. “We’re excited that our longstanding partnership with JCB continues to deliver new, tangible benefits to internet businesses and JCB cardmembers alike.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more