Ebury Establishes Luxembourg Branch for Alternative Investment Funds
Ebury, a global provider of transaction payment solutions, has established a branch in Luxembourg registered under CSSF regulations to support managers in the alternative investments sector. The office allows Ebury to address growing demand from corporate service providers and alternative investment fund managers for better cross-border payment services than those offered by traditional institutions.
For entities being set up in Luxembourg, Ebury provides a variety of services such as issuing blocking certificates which are required by local regulations to prove that funds have been blocked until company formation is complete.
Luxembourg is a globally recognised location for the international alternative investment industry hence Ebury has invested significantly in its proposition, boosting operations in Luxembourg and expanding its international footprint with dedicated specialists across 10 countries.
Lamin Jaiteh, Global Head of Institutional Solutions at Ebury said: “Luxembourg is a hub for alternative investments and so establishing our presence in this geography will be crucial to achieving our ambitious aims in the sector. We have witnessed huge demand from alternative investment managers for an institutional partner with the scale and speed of Ebury to meet these needs and provide an alternative to traditional providers.
“In a rapidly changing world, flexibility is key, which is one of our USPs. We are confident that we can establish ourselves as THE non-banking provider of choice for fund managers and corporate service providers.”
Companies In This Post
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more