American Express Adds Nine Cards to Freedom Finance’s Growing Credit Card Marketplace
American Express is one of the leading providers of credit cards in the UK and its inclusion in Freedom Finance’s marketplace further strengthens the platform’s growing card offering.
It joins lenders like Santander, Zopa, and many more, who already offer credit cards on Freedom Finance’s digital matching platform, built on Freedom’s proprietary technology that helps consumers find the best deal they are eligible for.
As well as providing a direct-to-consumer platform that searches for credit cards, loans and other lending products, Freedom Finance’s technology powers embedded lending for some of the UK’s best-loved brands like ASDA, Very and Creation.
American Express will be offering the following credit cards on Freedom Finance’s marketplace:
- British Airways American Express Credit Card
- British Airways American Express Premium Plus
- American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card
- American Express Nectar Rewards Card
- American Express: The Platinum Card
- Marriot Bonvoy American Express Reward Card
- Platinum Cashback Everyday Credit Card
- Platinum Cashback Credit Card
- American Express Rewards Credit Card
David Hendry, Chief Marketing Officer at Freedom Finance, commented: “We are delighted to continue the expansion of our growing credit card panel with the addition of American Express – a global brand with a huge and loyal customer base in the UK.
“It further improves the range of credit cards we offer consumers both directly and with partner brands via our embedded finance offering. This variety combines with our innovative use of soft-search technology and open banking to offer borrowers more deals they are sure to be eligible for and make sure they are getting the most appropriate financial products for their circumstances.”
- Alchemy Pay has Secured Money Transmitter License in Arkansas Read more
- Measured Recognized as AWS Cyber Insurance Partner to Provide Insurance and Risk Management Solutions for Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) Read more
- The story of a thriving tech community – Andrew Daniels – Insurtech Ohio Read more
- Lacework Announces That It Has Been Selected by TSB Bank to Secure Its Cloud Infrastructure Read more
- Insurify Partners with Santander Consumer to Offer Its Customers a Digital Auto & Home Insurance Marketplace Read more