Payoneer Strengthens Organization With New Executive Hires
Payoneer Global Inc., the financial technology company empowering the world’s small businesses to transact, do business and grow globally, today announced new executive hires within its Go-To-Market and Corporate Development teams. These changes will strengthen Payoneer’s customer focus and position the Company to continue to drive sustainable profitable revenue growth.
- Adam Cohen returns to Payoneer as Chief Growth Officer. He will lead the Company’s customer growth and global partnership strategy and oversee the Company’s six regional leaders. Cohen previously worked at Payoneer for six years, most recently serving as its GM of Enterprise, and brings a deep understanding of both Payoneer and SMBs globally.
- Kivanc Onan joins Payoneer as SVP Global Product Commercialization. Onan will focus on increasing customer engagement, retention, and profitability, as well as scaling new product opportunities across regions. Onan spent the past two decades in leadership roles at PayPal and Alibaba Group, driving market expansion and growth across international markets and new product initiatives.
- Kevin Ambrosini joins Payoneer as SVP Corporate Development. Ambrosini will focus on expanding Payoneer’s product offering and geographic footprint through inorganic investments. Ambrosini joins Payoneer after years as an executive leading global transformation at Alibaba.com. Earlier, he co-founded and was CFO at OpenSky, an ecommerce platform for SMBs acquired by Alibaba, and was a member of Morgan Stanley’s Technology Investment Banking Group.
“I’m pleased to announce additions to our leadership team,” said John Caplan, Co-CEO. “Payoneer is intently focused on profitable growth and on delivering long-term value for our customers, employees, and shareholders. We are making changes to our leadership team to better align our organization, drive diversified revenue growth via our exceptional regional leaders and through acquisitions, and improve operating efficiency. I’m excited to bring Adam Cohen back to the company to lead our global growth effort and work closely with our technology, product, and operations leaders.
“Payoneer has an established track record of generating strong results, and we have an opportunity to do even better. We are focused on leveraging our differentiated global network to drive continued growth, as well as greater scale and operating efficiency. These initiatives require innovative and disciplined leaders, and we have assembled a team that we believe will enable us to deliver on our strategic vision and long-term opportunity. It will require meaningful effort and time, and we’re confident and excited about the path ahead.”
“We remain committed to our long-term goal of achieving 20% revenue growth and 20% adjusted EBITDA margins,” said Scott Galit, Co-CEO. “Realizing our opportunity requires a strong team and John’s focus on ensuring Payoneer has the talent for our next phase of growth has been a core part of our progress over the past year. I’m enthusiastic about the team we’re building to drive Payoneer’s future success.”
Robert Clarkson, Payoneer’s current Chief Revenue Officer, will step down from his role with the Company effective February 15, 2023. We thank him for his contributions to Payoneer and wish him well in his future endeavors.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Tenity (Previously F10) Announces Initial Closing of Its Early-stage Fintech Fund Read more
- Cashflows Launches AI-powered Fast Onboarding to Streamline Merchant Onboarding Read more
- Yasmeen Jaffer – JJCFinTech – Finovate Europe 2023 Read more
- Will Ellis – Lenvi – Finovate Europe 2023 Read more
- Billtrust Surpasses $100 Billion in Payments Volume in 2022 Amid Strong Growth Read more