Payfare to Integrate with Plaid to Enable Digital Financial Services for the Gig Economy
Payfare, Inc., a leading fintech powering instant payout and digital banking solutions for the gig workforce, today announced it is integrating with Plaid, a data network powering the digital financial ecosystem.
Plaid enables consumers to connect financial accounts at over 11,000 institutions globally and more than 5,500 apps.
Payfare’s integration with Plaid will streamline onboarding for Payfare users by allowing them to swiftly and securely connect their account to the apps and services of their choosing. Payfare also plans to leverage its Plaid integration to enable new banking features and credit products that are currently under development for launch in early 2022.
“The expansion of our platform to include open banking is part of Payfare’s strategic growth plan to deliver new offerings to gig workers while opening up new revenue streams for the Company,” commented Marco Margiotta, CEO and Founding Partner of Payfare.
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more