Payfare and Cardlytics Partner to Launch Cash Back Rewards Program
Payfare (TSX: PAY), a leading fintech powering instant payout and digital banking solutions for the gig workforce, today announced a new rewards program powered by Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX). Payfare cardholders can now earn cashback when they shop thousands of local and national brands.
Partnering with Cardlytics, Payfare provides cardholders with an automatic, engaging rewards experience. Payfare cardholders simply pay for products with their card, as they do today, and the cashback rewards earned are automatically credited to their rewards wallet. Cardholders can also explore local and national offers in the app.
“Driving loyalty and financial empowerment is critical for the growing global gig economy that relies on instant access to their earnings,” said Marco Margiotta, CEO and Founding Partner of Payfare. “Our partnership with Cardlytics will enable gig workers to earn even more, with relevant cash back rewards on the things they need and regularly spend money on to be successful entrepreneurs.”
“We are excited to partner with Payfare to bring our rewarding offers to the members of the thriving gig economy,” said Farrell Hudzik, EVP, Financial Institutions, Cardlytics. “Payfare has already proven to be an integral partner to these entrepreneurs by powering instant payout. Adding the Cardlytics cashback rewards program will further drive loyalty while also putting cashback in the hands of their cardholders.”
The global pandemic has created a surge in on-demand products and services, demonstrating the essential nature of the gig economy, and helping to underscore the importance of this type of support. This new integration marks the latest expansion of Payfare’s solution, furthering its mission to support financial health for the growing, global gig workforce.
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more