PayDashboard secures funding from Innovate UK
We are delighted to announce that we have been selected to receive a £167,072 funding grant through Innovate UK, to help drive and support our continued growth in the financial wellness space. The funding has been made available to us as part of the Government’s sustainable economic recovery plan following the impact of Covid-19 on UK business.
The grant enables us to further expand in the financial wellbeing market and offer tools that support employees’ financial, physical and mental wellbeing beyond their payday. Financial wellbeing has always underpinned our payslip offering, and has been the impetus for ongoing product improvement and development.
Our CEO, Mike Binns, says: “The support behind this Government funded grant from Innovate UK is strongly indicative of our future product vision and continued growth potential. We look forward to expanding our PayDashboard offering to new audiences in the coming months.”
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more