Pana Joins Visa Fintech Fast Track to Deliver the Next Innovation in Banking for Hispanics in USA
Pana, a Latino-focused neobank, today announced that it has joined Visa’s Fintech Fast Track program, speeding up the process of integrating with Visa, a world leader in digital payments, allowing Pana to more easily leverage the reach, capabilities, and security that VisaNet, the company’s global payment network, offers.
Through FastTrack, Pana is now able to address key pain points millions of Hispanics in the USA have experienced when it comes to banking and money management.
The team, led by Piero, former Head of Scotiabank’s Digital Factory in Caribbean and Central America and Luis Peña, its CTO and co-founder, have a proven track-record in digital banking and technology as well as a powerful link to the Hispanic community in the USA.
“Among the Hispanic community, banking is a group thing — it is experienced through a communal approach to expenses and family sharing,” said Pana’s CEO & co-founder Piero Núñez-del Risco. “That’s why we are building an easy to open digital bank account through which users with shared needs can connect and perform basic banking transactions currently outside their reach.”
“By joining Visa’s Fast Track program, exciting Fintechs like Pana gain unprecedented access to Visa experts, technology, and resources,” said Terry Angelos, SVP and Global Head of Fintech, Visa. “Fast Track lets us provide new resources that rapidly growing companies need to scale with efficiency.”
- Ingenico Launches as Independent Company Following Acquisition by Apollo Private Equity Funds Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “At The Eye of the Storm” – Rosina Smith, McKenzie Intelligence Services in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Fundamental Underwriters Expands Employee Auto Insurance Product Read more
- NFP Unifies Brand, Strengthens Operations in Ireland, Eyes Europe Expansion Read more
- JUMO Launches First-of-its Kind Asset Management Engine, VELA Read more