OneMarketData Accelerates Investment and Hiring Following Record New Client Wins for OneTick Trade Surveillance
OneMarketData, LLC, a leader in tick data management and analytics, today announced significant investment to support unprecedented demand for OneTick Trade Surveillance. The company continues to work closely with its clients to deliver new features and functionality to meet their most complex data, analytics and regulatory requirements. OneTick has been aggressively hiring technical talent in 2023 to support its flourishing Regulatory Solutions business and plans to increase its engineering headcount by over 60% throughout the year, with the immediate opening of dozens of new software development positions.
Over the last 12 months, a record number of new clients have selected OneTick Trade Surveillance, including a leading exchange in North America that turned to OneTick to handle 500B+ messages per day. The company also won a competitive bid for a major regulatory agency; delivered powerful capabilities for a Swedish bank, a major Swiss bank, a 50B+ hedge fund and a Belgian bank; was selected by two major top-tier asset management firms with a total of ~$500 billion in AUM; and significantly expanded its existing deployment for one of the world’s largest stock exchanges.
OneMarketData continues to deliver the technology innovation, expertise and exceptional customer experience its clients require to navigate dynamic market risks, regulatory requirements, geopolitical events, and the new realities of cryptocurrency markets. The company has already expanded its Regulatory Solutions team and introduced new OneTick Trade Surveillance functionality in 2023, with key milestones including:
- Appointment of Shailesh Dwivedi as Head of Buy-side Regulatory Solutions. The capital markets veteran and former OneTick client was tapped to drive innovation and expansion in OneTick’s buy-side offerings and ensure OneTick clients meet and exceed requirements across the global regulatory landscape
- Streaming/real-time surveillance feature that can scale for high-frequency data while keeping false positives in check
- Nanosecond level event-by-event order book replay functionality
- Expanded out-of-the-box scenarios suite to address buy-side specific risks such as portfolio pumping, window dressing, churning and more.
Dermot Harriss, Senior Vice President of Regulatory Solutions at OneMarketData said, “Today OneTick is deployed by more than 150 capital markets customers around the world who rely on our solutions to deliver value across all asset classes. Our record new client wins for OneTick Trade Surveillance and the significant expansion of our Regulatory Solutions offering reflects our commitment to help our clients meet their most complex data, analytics and regulatory needs. We’re proud to make these considerable investments in 2023 to support customer success, technology growth and adoption as we continue to create long-term partnerships with our clients and expand the power of the OneTick platform.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Klarpay AG Enhances Global Payment Solutions with Local ACH Payments in 40+ Currencies Read more
- iProov Achieves UK Government Digital Identity and Attributes Trust Framework Certification Read more
- New Independent Research Study Reveals Majority of Global Financial Institutions Are Unable to Respond Effectively to Fraud and Financial Crime Read more
- Digital banking fintech Meniga appoints Dheeraj (Raj) Soni as CEO Read more
- FintechOS leads fintech enablement with 70% YOY revenue growth, North America launch with five banks, and 300% insurance revenue growth Read more