Nucleus365 launches European Instant Payments – Rapid Transfer
Nucleus365, a UK-based payment institution offering a centralised platform for global payment processing, FX and connected banking, has launched Rapid Transfer payment options for its European merchants.
Rapid Transfer allows customers to pay merchants instantly using their online banking details, providing same-day settlements of funds.
Available to merchants globally allowing them to access the European market efficiently, the solution offers an alternative to card payments. Allowing merchants that use Rapid Transfer to benefit from increased conversions and remove the processing fees associated with card payments.
The Nucleus365 Rapid Transfer facility is supported by 95% of the banks within the supported European countries.
Founded in 2021, Nucleus365 offers a unified platform for payment processing, back-office treasury functions and reconciliation purposes covering banking and acquiring. Covering banking and acquiring, Nucleus365 is integrated with a wide range of banking providers and payment processors around the world.
Scott Major, Chief Commercial Officer at Nucleus365, said: “Many of our merchants have been asking for faster payment options for quicker settlements and to reduce card related fraud.
“Rapid Transfer eliminates those issues, to provide instant, secure, and a more automated way of accepting payments. Merchants who utilise Nucleus365 infrastructure will receive a centralised experience being able to settle directly into their Nucleus365 IBANs alongside real-time reconciliations.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- SavvyMoney Celebrates Signing of 1000th Financial Institution Amid Rapid Growth Read more
- Nene Capital Successfully Concludes First Acquisition of 2023 Read more
- P4 Healthtech Startup AERA Health Raises €4m in Pre-seed Round and Launches Read more
- Acquired.com Partners With Multipay as Its Official Hardware Provider for Card Terminals Read more
- AIB Selects Novidea’s Insurance Platform to Support Its Lloyd’s Coverholder Growth Strategy for the Caribbean Read more