NeteraPay Partners With Nordigen To Streamline Customer Authentication Processes
NeteraPay is a Czech licensed payment service provider and electronic money issuer with over 10 years of experience in the financial industry. The company provides a variety of services to their customers, including the management of fintech companies’ payment accounts, e-wallet payments, payments through mobile operators, and the automation of wire transfers, both receiving and sending. Their products are focused on enabling customers to quickly, easily and securely pay online.
“At NeteraPay we prioritise security, comfort and speed. We are continuously modernising our services to keep up with trends and to meet our clients’ needs. When the decision was made to enhance our KYC processes, we looked into open banking and selected Nordigen as our partner. With their help, we are able to accelerate and automate the procedure by tapping into their API bank connections. The integration was seamless and we are pleased with the current results,” says Vladimír Dvořák, co-founder and CEO of NeteraPay.
NeteraPay’s integration with Nordigen allows the firm to add an additional verification method to their service through open banking, helping automate and streamline the process of customer authentication. This option enables the company to securely link directly to client bank accounts to perform mandatory KYC checks to identify consumers and create risk and financial profiles.
“We are thrilled to be NeteraPay’s choice when it comes to open banking. Financial services are evolving quickly, and both companies and clients are now prioritising more efficient and digitised solutions that do not compromise on safety. Open banking enables real-time customer authentication, making the process easier for both sides,” explains Rolands Mesters, co-founder and CEO of Nordigen.
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more