NeoXam Partners with Data Management Consultant Soranus
NeoXam, a leading financial software company, has signed a strategic agreement with Soranus, experts in data management consultancy, to support client implementation projects across Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
The alliance strengthens NeoXam’s award-winning enterprise data management solution NeoXam DataHub, which is geared towards solving today’s key challenges of financial institutions – including rising market data costs. NeoXam’s DataHub platform enables financial institutions to better understand and tackle a wider breadth of market and reference data challenges such as data cost, multi-vendor strategies, reconciling various sources and SLA management.
Philipp Sfeir, General Manager EMEA North + ZAF at NeoXam, says: “Soranus’s industry experience, product know how and unique regional relationship network enables us to extend the reach of our established DataHub platform. As the market landscape evolves, we are keen to help more buy side and sell side firms to deal more effectively with the explosion in data demand and costs while ensuring operational efficiency.”
Ingo Fritzen, Managing Partner at Soranus adds: “We are excited to support a proven global data management provider like NeoXam position their business in the across the Swiss and Liechtenstein regions. With our extensive industry experience and relationship network we are confident to help boosting success.”
People In This Post
- ForwardAI Debuts Instant Payments Solution Ahead of FedNow to Improve Cash Flow for SMBs Read more
- AI Safety: UK Spearheads Inaugural Global Summit, Companies Enhance AI Operations, & Scholarships Boosted Read more
- UK and US Leaders Agree on AI Governance Read more
- Trovata Moves Upmarket with Multibank API Integration Available to SAP and Oracle Customers Read more
- Invesco Advisers Announces Portfolio Management Changes for Invesco Municipal Closed-End Funds Read more