Nationwide’s Matt Cox on Modern Payments and Giving Customers Back Their Control Back
In this segment of The Fintech Show, Matt Cox, the Digital Platform Chief Product Officer (now the Director of Digital and Card Payments) at Nationwide, talks about customer centricity in payments, and the emerging use cases in retail banking. With the Cost of Living squeeze, Cox anticipates that customers will become more savvy and intuitive about the different services and lines of credits now available to them.
Companies In This Post
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more