Motive Partners Raises $2.5 billion
Motive Partners, a leading specialized private equity firm focused on financial technology, today announced the successful final close of its second flagship fund, Motive Capital Fund 2, with total capital commitments of $2.54 billion for the Fund and its affiliated co-investment vehicles.
The Fund employs the same investment strategy executed in Motive Partners’ inaugural flagship fund. The Fund focuses on growth and buyout investments in software, investment and information services businesses located in North America and Europe. The Fund has already partnered with ten companies – InvestCloud, Insurify, Wilshire, Trumid, Motive Capital Corp II, CAIS, FNZ, Forge Global, BetaNXT and Backbase. Commitments to the Fund were secured from a geographically diverse group of investors, including public and private pensions, sovereign wealth funds, foundations, financial institutions, institutional fund managers, family offices and high net worth individuals. Existing investors from the inaugural fund were joined by a significant group of new investors.
Rob Heyvaert, Founder & Managing Partner at Motive Partners, commented: “We are deeply grateful for the support from our existing investors and are delighted to welcome a roster of new partners to the Motive family – thank you for your trust. We will continue to be laser- focused on partnering transformational capital with world-class management teams.”
Bob Brown, Founding Partner & Head of Investor Relations, commented: “We greatly appreciate the support of such an esteemed and diverse group of investors, and we take seriously the responsibility that our investors have bestowed upon us. We continue to invest into our distinct operating capabilities, allowing us to identify attractive investment opportunities and support our portfolio companies in the next stage of their growth.”
Companies In This Post
- Experts Reveal That Adding a Named Driver to Your Annual Policy Could Put Your No Claims Discount at Risk Read more
- ID-Pal partners with Keystone Property Finance to streamline the client onboarding process for mortgage brokers and borrowers Read more
- Nexar Teams Up with Cover Whale to Ensure Safer Rides for Insured Truck Drivers Read more
- TransUnion Appoints Linda Zukauckas to its Board of Directors Read more
- First Isle of Man Insurtech Accelerator Program finishes on a high Read more