Money20/20 Europe with Monika Liikamaa and Denise Johansson, Enfuce
Enfuce offers payment and Open Banking services to banks, fintechs, financial operators, and merchants and at Money20/20 Europe, we were lucky to catch up with the Co-Founders and Co-CEO’s of the company, Denise Johansson & Monika Liikamaa.
In this discussion, Johansson and Liikamaa explore some of the industry’s most pressing questions; what trends are driving user centricity in the payments sector? How can companies make payments more user friendly? And how can you marry compliance with user convenience? Find out the answers, and much more, right here!
Companies In This Post
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more